skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
At Least I Can Laugh Now!
A few months ago, this might have brought on the flood! But now, confident that we made the right choice to stop our procreatin', I can find the humor in this. Only if I look at it once, if I keep going back to it, I might have to get a bucket!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read Our Story
Shelby
9 Years
Maxwell
7 Years
Spencer
5 Years
Mason
3 Years
Grab the Button
►
2010
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2009
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(11)
▼
December
(10)
Thompson Art Gallery or the Pantry Door?
Award Winning Children
Halloween Again - Couldn't help it!
Thanksgiving
First Day Of School!
More Halloween
Catching Up - Halloween
Witty Wittle Shelby
At Least I Can Laugh Now!
Gotta Love Greetings From Grandma!
►
March
(1)
advice
(3)
art
(1)
birthday
(1)
boys
(1)
craft
(4)
daddy
(1)
December 2008
(1)
diet
(1)
fighting
(1)
hair
(1)
health news
(2)
holiday
(1)
Holidays
(8)
mason
(1)
memories
(1)
missing you
(1)
music
(1)
newsletter 2009
(1)
Not Me Mondays
(2)
November 2008
(1)
October 2008
(3)
pets
(1)
quotables
(3)
reflections-shelby
(1)
river fun
(1)
school
(1)
September 2008
(1)
shelby
(3)
shopping
(1)
siblings
(1)
sporting news
(2)
travel
(3)
Vacation
(5)
Heart Smiles
Blog Design By
with papers and elements from
Natali Design
.
No comments:
Post a Comment